- Nursery - All citrus nursery stock that is produced in Florida shall not be eligible for movement or distribution outside Florida, except citrus nursery stock propagated by registered citrus nurseries that meet all conditions of the federal “Nursery Rule.”
- Citrus Canker, Citrus Greening, and Asian Citrus Psyllid; Interstate Movement of Regulated Nursery Stock
- USDA Announces Quarantine to Prevent Spread of Citrus Disease 17 June 2010
- Citrus greening quarantine zone has been expanded to the entire state of Florida: USDA Expands Citrus Greening and Asian Citrus Psyllid Quarantine
- Homeowners in Residential Areas - While the planting of certified citrus in a citrus greening quarantine area is allowed, the movement of citrus plant material outside of the quarantine area is prohibited unless it has a State nursery registration tag and is purchased directly from a certified citrus nursery or retailer. Once a citrus tree is planted on your property, it must not be moved from your property.
- List of HLB host plants
- Please contact the citrus greening helpline at 800.282.5153 for more information.
- Disease detection maps